About The Trip
The mission of Coral Reef Eco Series is to educate and enhance our participants’ diving and travel experience through guided diving trips and island tours. Coral Reef Eco Series prides itself on offering a safe and productive environment lead by seasoned instructors and trip organizers. All Coral Reef Eco Series trips promote global citizenship and nature conservation.
About the Trip
Join us on an adventure of a lifetime in Belize! This lush, tropical country is a veritable playground, and the opportunities are endless.
Coral Reef Eco Series is an educational and professional development program aimed at training divers in current and applicable underwater research methods aspects of Forensic Diving will be a major part of the educational series. It is an intensive course focused on hands on underwater experience coupled with informative classroom meetings. Students can expect to hone their scuba skills, while learning to conduct a wide variety of underwater data collection methods.
Students will train with our instructors as well as conduct independent study. The program is for students whom currently hold a PADI Open Water certification or comparable certification. Upon the successful completion of the course students will be awarded a PADI Research Diver Specialty certification as well as an advanced open water certification if not already possessed. Graduate of the program will be ready and able to participate in research dives and collect publication level data.
We have different package that are available, contact us for more information! Group discounts available as well!
What is included in the Trip Cost:
- All entrance fees for sites indicated in the itinerary
- Accommodations based on double and triple occupancy at comfortable and distinctive tourist level hotels
- Meals per the itinerary (B-Breakfast; L-Lunch; D-Dinner)
- Beer, wine, and soda at the welcome and farewell dinners
- Tips for porters, drivers, and wait staff
- Unlimited bottles of water each day for the water portion of your trip
- Airport transfers for students arriving into the designated airport on the scheduled arrival day and departing designated airport on the scheduled departure day
- Dive equipment rental
- You will receive a wreck dive certification, an advanced open water dive certification and a research diver certification
- Taxi and water taxi fees
- Exclusive tour of the croc lagoon reserve on a private island
What Is Not Included in the Trip Cost
- Soda, beer, wine, and spirits except for the welcome and farewell meals
- Optional activities and entrance fees for free time
- Fees for passports, visas, and immunizations
- Does not include mask, and fins
- Airport transfers for students not arriving and departing on the scheduled arrival and departure dates
- Meals and expenses en route
- Laundry, phone/fax/email, and other items of a personal nature
- Travel insurance; we recommend purchasing supplemental insurance to cover these flights
- Other items not specifically mentioned as included
Space is reserved in the order of receipt of phone or web reservations.
To submit a request for a reservation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call (401)-439-0631 to speak with a Reservations Specialist, Monday-Friday 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. (Eastern Time).
Submitting an online request does not guarantee space on a tour. You will be notified of your status when your request has been received and processed. Please note: No new registrations can be accepted within 30 days of most trips.
*A minimum of ten participants is required to operate the trip.